Sliding Scale virtual private yoga sessions
Let’s be honest, this is hard stuff. Our entire lives have shifted in a matter of weeks, and now as of this writing, Dallas is under a shelter-in-place order.
Anxiety, frustration, fear, and so many other emotions abound right now and rightfully so!
But how can we manage those feelings? How can we make being home as much as a healing time for our minds and bodies as possible? There are a lot of resources including Coping with Corona Anxiety which is definitely worth checking out!
Movement and breath are a great tool to use to shift your perspective, get you up and moving and just make your day a little brighter!
So, to help with all the things I am offering sliding scale private sessions, virtually! Shelter-in-place compatible, fun, we get to see each other and laugh, move and work on our breath. For those who can, sessions are normally $100 per hour, but in light of so many people having dramatic changes in income, they will be pay-what-you-can.
Private sessions are a wonderful way to get moving, and are great for all bodies! Prenatal, postpartum, family, couples, chair yoga, strength work, laughing yoga (totally a thing, I’m pretty funny!), vinyasa, beginners, fundamentals, and even restorative!
Private sessions are always tailored to you and your needs. We can do them regardless of if you have a mat and props or not. So no matter where you are hunkering down, as long as you have enough space to lay down, a screen, and internet we can do yoga together! The world is still a magical place sometimes right?!
- You’ll need a device with a screen: laptop, cell phone, tablet, etc.
- Internet of some sort, wifi or cellular
- No props required
- We’ll use one of the following to do the session: FaceTime, Skype, Zoom
- Don’t worry if the tech part overwhelms you! I will help make it easy, promise!
- How do I pay you? Payment will be done via Venmo or Paypal, other options are available but those are preferred
- Do I need props? No, you don’t but if you have some, awesome!
- I have a small space, can we still do it? YES! I too live in a small space, but as long as you have room to lay down on the floor, we’re good!
- I’ve never done yoga/haven’t practiced in forever. No worries! I love working with people of all levels, including beginners!
- I’m not flexible so I can’t do yoga. I’m going to write a whole post about this topic, but let’s just say it doesn’t matter! I can’t touch most toes, so it’s ok!
If you have more questions, please send me a message!