Pregnancy and birth are a time of fast change and many decisions. Jessie strives to help you during all stages of the pregnancy journey. Whether you are trying to conceive, looking for support during your labor and birth, or postpartum support, Jessie’s calm guidance is here to support you.
Looking for more evidence on why doulas are awesome? Evidence Based Birth has a wonderful explanation of what we do, and why it’s important!
Birth + Labor Support
Our full-service birth support contract includes:
- 2 prenatal appointments to go over your birth preferences, postpartum plans, and get to know each other better. Hopefully, this includes your partner(s)!
- Assistance creating or discussing your birth vision
- Continuous email/text/phone support during your pregnancy & early postpartum
- Continuous support during active labor and delivery
- On-call for your from 38 weeks to delivery
- 1 postpartum home visit to assist with your transition and review your birth
- Referrals to local services like lactation consultants, pelvic floor specialists, mental health professionals, etc.
The journey to pregnancy can be filled with #alltheemotions. From movement, meditation, nutrition, and lifestyle changes, I can support you and your partner(s) in however you need. Each journey is different as is the type of support needed for all involved.